Re: imrotate: Differences between Matlab and Octave

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: imrotate: Differences between Matlab and Octave
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:22:05 -0600

On 15 March 2010 11:47, Journeaux, Ian <address@hidden> wrote:
> What is the best way to share binaries? In this case, a zip file
> containing the images and the m file we used for testing.

Send it as an email attachment? Setup an FTP server for it? Serve it
over HTTP? Use USB pendrives and sneakernet? Use IP over avian carrier
protocols? What exactly is your question?

> This electronic message contains information from NewPage
> Corporation or subsidiary companies, which may be confidential,
> privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information
> is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named. If you are
> not an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure,
> copying, distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is
> prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
> notify NewPage immediately at address@hidden

I hope I am the intended recipient, then. Sounds pretty complicated if
I'm not.

But I digress. What was your question?