Re: Stand alone problem: "dlmread" not found

From: TOMD111
Subject: Re: Stand alone problem: "dlmread" not found
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 01:01:12 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you David for your answer,

I think I unterstand the difference between an oct-file and a stand-alone
file now. For performance reasons, I will rewrite my m-files to C-files.
A weird thing is, that calling the speed1.m with feval out of my exe-file
takes about 12seconds whereas calling it in octave it takes about 20 sec.
But maybe there are some other reasons for that.

thx,
Thomas.