Re: nano syntax highlighting for Octave?

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: nano syntax highlighting for Octave?
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 12:32:59 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010, Ben Abbott wrote:

On Wednesday, March 10, 2010, at 02:47PM, "Mike Miller" <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm really more of an Emacs guy, but for students I recommend Nano to get them started. I've been working on getting the syntax highlighting to work for various kinds of scripts. I found something for R and modified it to produce what you see below (don't blame Haptonstahl if anything is broken in that code because it might be my fault). I think it works fairly well but there is definitely room for improvement.

Of course I'd like some nano syntax highlighting code for Octave and/or MATLAB if anybody out here has worked on that. Thanks in advance.

I haven't tried it, but a Google turned this link up.

   http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?6798

Thanks, Ben. I'm sure that will help. I think I was searching too much for Octave and not enough for MATLAB.

I'll edit that file and send it to the list.

Mike