R: embedding Octave in C++ and multithreading

From: Riccardo Corradini
Subject: R: embedding Octave in C++ and multithreading
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:35:01 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
I would suggest to use openmpi_ext package at octave-forge.
Have a look at http://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octave/trunk/octave-forge/extra/openmpi_ext/
By this package you don't need complicate feval.
I think is quite straightforward to write parallel code with MPI bindings.
Please let me know your opinion.
Bests
Riccardo Corradini