Re: Adding arrows to a plot

From: Martin Senator
Subject: Re: Adding arrows to a plot
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:27:19 -0500 (EST)

Thanks.

I have not been able to get the quiver function
to draw a single arrow; it draws a group of arrows
at the points of a grid.
I have kludged a way around this by plotting the
extra arrows on a grid that has all but the
desired one outside the boundaries of the plot to
which the desired arrow is being added.
Is there a way to get the quiver function to plot
just one arrow?
Thanks.