java_invoke, octave-devel

From: Philip Nienhuis
Subject: java_invoke, octave-devel
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 20:12:55 +0100

Shadi Akidi wrote:

Mayday

No panic! No lives are at stake, it's just SW that doesn't work :-)

I built octave 3.2.4 from source and added the java package as well as
the io package (which I need for "xlsread").
My problem now is that I get "java_invoke not found".
I think I need to download the octave-devel package, but I can't find
where to download it from.
Am I mistaken? If I'm not, where to go?

As both (xlsread from) io & java refer to octave-forge packages, please post in the appropriate octave-forge ML, not here:

  address@hidden

and while you post there, please supply some relevant info:
- operating system & version
- octave version
- exactly what you did to get the packages installed.

Thanks,

Philip