How could I change octave-core file name?

From: Alberto Frigerio
Subject: How could I change octave-core file name?
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:24:45 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone, I found Octave (3.2.3) crashes when running some processes in
parallel, hence it generates an "octave-core" file to keep the used
variables. Since I'm running different programs at the same time, if
everybody crashes the core file will be overwritten, whence my question :
How can I change the file name of "octave-core" ?

Looking at the Octave guide, at the beginning of each program I stated
octave_core_file_name (strftime ("%Y%b%d-%T", localtime (time ()))) , so at
every time the program crashes I should have different file names, but it
doesn't work ... waht should I do ?

Thanks,

   Alberto