RE: Resetting the comment character(s)...in Notepad++ for Windows Vista

From: Tim Rueth
Subject: RE: Resetting the comment character(s)...in Notepad++ for Windows Vista
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 07:02:38 -0800

Hm-mm.  I couldn't find #2906082 in the GNU Octave Repository.  And the
bug-octave archives (https://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/bug-octave/)
doesn't allow me to search on bug #.  Apparently I'm looking in the wrong
place.

I don't mind moving to a new editor.  Is there a preferred one for Windows
Vista?  Also, does anyone use a workspace-environment application like
Matlab has (e.g., shows your variables in one window, your code in another,
etc.) that works for Octave in Vista?

Thanks,

--Tim