Re: Coordinates in plot axis. How can I modify number of digits

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: Coordinates in plot axis. How can I modify number of digits
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 12:56:19 +0100

On 26 Feb 2010, at 12:51, Marius Roets wrote:

I'm looking at the online Octave documentation at http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/ as linked to from the main site. Is this not recent? Because I can't find those section there.

Yes, I think that version is slightly out-of-date but you should have received a pdf and a tex-info version of an up-to-date manual with your copy of Octave. You can see the latter by typing "doc" at the Octave prompt, the location of the former depends on how you installed Octave

Marius
c.