Re: Installing Octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Installing Octave
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 15:42:43 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Welcome to the octave world!

However, your inquiry lacks of the detailed information so that no one can
reply to you.
What version of octave did you try?
WHat platform is your PC (e.g. Windows XP, vista, Debian Linux, Mac OSX)?
What page did your see for installing ?

Octave is multi-platform software.  Lack of the detailed information your PC'S
environments might lead
to the no replies.

Regards

Tatsuro