Can someone explain to me how to take derivatives and integrals with ful

From: s3a
Subject: Can someone explain to me how to take derivatives and integrals with full steps?
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 13:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Can someone explain to me how to take derivatives and integrals with full
steps like in Wolfram Alpha? The documentation is a little difficult for me.
I know a decent chunk of Java if knowing a programming language is required
to aid in the use of octave. By full steps, I mean showing the work.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!