Re: RE: Need gcc compiler download link for Windows Vista

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: RE: Need gcc compiler download link for Windows Vista
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 08:22:42 +0900 (JST)

Hello

--- "John W. Eaton"  wrote:

> On 18-Feb-2010, Benjamin Lindner wrote:
>
> | The problem that "pkg install" does not work for you is possibly
> | caused by installing octave into a path that contains spaces (e.g.
> | c:\program files\octave)
> | Please install octave into a path without spaces, otherwise package
> | installation will not work.
>
> I wasn't aware (or I don't remember) that pkg had this restriction.
> We should probably try to fix that, if possible.

The problem has known when the MSVC version octave coming up (Perhaps
octave-2.9.9 ) but it has been
not solved until now. Of course, some trials to fix it has been carried out but
they had not been
successful.

Regards

Tatsuro

VANCOUVER 2010 Olympic News [Yahoo! Sports/sportsnavi]
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/olympic/