Re: glob(pattern)

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: glob(pattern)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:46:10 -0500

On 18-Feb-2010, Thorsten Meyer wrote:

| sorry. I forgot the patch. Here it is.

OK.  Looking at other tests that create files, it seems that they
simply remove the files with unlink when they are done.  It is
possible that they could leave behind some junk files, but I don't
think it is worth worrying too much about that.

Please add an rmdir in the test for the case when creating the
directory works but the files can't be created, then commit
the patch.

Thanks,

jwe