Print function

From: George Komorowski
Subject: Print function
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 17:58:15 -0500

I am running MS XP and have unsuccessfully tried to print a plot. There is no "clear complete example" as to how to specify my network printer. The manual seems to show UNIX like commands that do not help me very much. My printer is named "Brother" on my home network. It is a Brother model 4040CN. How should the Print command look. I have tried print('-P Brother') and print('PBrother') . I have included -dhphl. It states I have not specified a format.
   Please help.

George Komorowksi