Re: Building Standalone Executables

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: Building Standalone Executables
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:38:56 +0100

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 4:47 PM, Tim Felty <address@hidden> wrote:
> David, thanks for the help.
>
> I've been working on the code and I'm running into an error on my computer.
> It says
>
> "error: No space left on device
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'octave_execution_exception'
> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
> way.
> Please contact the application's support team for more information."
>
> This seems to be caused by my calling of do_octave_atexit()

Calling do_octave_atexit doesn't clean up everything. You should call
clean_up_and_exit instead.
But the error is weird anyway. I get no problems running your code.
Probably something specific to windows, or to older versions if you
have one. It might also depend on what packages you have installed.

regards

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek, PhD
computing expert & GNU Octave developer