Script undefined error

From: David Aldrich
Subject: Script undefined error
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:05:32 +0000

Hi

My script calls another script in a lower directory:

        cd( [resData(resList(indTest)).dir '/Sweep0'] );
        pwd
        dir
        starInfo;              <==== line 74
        traceData;
        cd(thisDir);

Under certain project configurations I get the error:

    error: `starInfo' undefined near line 74 column 2

However, the 'dir' command shows at runtime that starInfo.m is definitely present. I am wondering whether there could be a file permissions problem.

Can you think of any subtle conditions when I might get this error, apart from the obvious one where the file is not present?

I am running Octave 3.2.3 on Centos 5.
Best regards
David