Re: GNU Octave's most widely used functions

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: GNU Octave's most widely used functions
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 07:43:35 +0100

Alejandra Alvarez wrote:
Hi. I wonder if any of you knows whether there are any official surveys or
source to help me find more information on the functions used in GNU Octave,
in the engineering area, being more speciesism in the control area.
That information I need for my degree project.
I need to make some examples of the most important or most widely used
functions in this area.
I am a student of ULA, Mérida Venezuela.
I'll appreciate any help. Thanks.

There was a discussion about the same list and matlab and which of these functions were missing in octave at

http://old.nabble.com/List-of-most-highly-used-matlab-functions.-to18693110.html

Since then the fzero and ezplot functions were added.

D.