RE: gnuplot error when running Octave script on Linux

From: Dupuis
Subject: RE: gnuplot error when running Octave script on Linux
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 03:55:31 -0800 (PST)

David Aldrich-2 wrote:

>> Yes, most likely upgrading gnuplot will help.
>
> Please will you tell me which version of gnuplot you use with Octave
> 3.2.3?

In your script, you can add, after each call to plot:
disp('Press any key'); pause
this way, you leave enough time for the plots to appear and maybe understand
which one is the culprit.
OTOH, the standard version of gnuplot is 4.2.2, which seems problematic in
multiplot mode, that is, having multiple curves on the same screen, as you
do with hold on / plot / hold off
I suggest you to compile yourself gnuplot-4.4-rc1 on www.gnuplot.info

Regards

Pascal