patch and FaceAlpha property problem

From: Fredrik Lingvall
Subject: patch and FaceAlpha property problem
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 11:13:35 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to set the FaceAlpha of patch objects using:

[fc,v] = isosurface(x,y,z,pdf,levels(n));

p = patch('Faces',fc,'Vertices',v);

set(p,'FaceColor','blue','EdgeColor','none','FaceAlpha',0.1)

But setting FaceAlpha to 0.1 don't have any effect. I'm I doing something wrong here?

I'm using:

octave --version
GNU Octave, version 3.2.3
Copyright (C) 2009 John W. Eaton and others.
This is free software; see the source code for copying conditions.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Octave was configured for "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu".

with a resent gnuplot cvs version.

/Fredrik