Re: Really Long Command Prompt

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: Really Long Command Prompt
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:23:50 +0100

This choice seems to generate a lot of questions since it typically
results in a long prompt.

Why not use the default setting?

IMO there should be some indication of the cwd. Since there's no gui, and I'm not sure there is a way to indicate it in the console window title, I've put it in the prompt. It's the default in the standard console prompt on windows, so having it also in octave kind of follows the default settings.

This is not iron-cast of course, if it annoys everybody else, then I'll drop it.

benjamin