Comparing vectors

From: Mike B.
Subject: Comparing vectors
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 21:14:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

Would appreciate help cracking this:

I have two matrices of row vectors  A ( n X d ) and B ( m X d ), n>m . In both matrices the vectors are binary, that is, each component is either 0 or 1.

What is an efficient way to find which vectors from B are already in A, for example,
A( 2, : ) equals B( 4, : ) etc. For each row in B I need the corresponding row from A.

Thanks,
Mike.

Get your new Email address!