Re: SVD, EIG and CHOL of a matrix

From: Alberto Frigerio
Subject: Re: SVD, EIG and CHOL of a matrix
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 04:54:30 -0800 (PST)

I looked for a code to find, for example, the SVD decomposition of a matrix .
I found it on the web and I tried to use it, but I got different results
from the Octave function SVD ... as you would see if you try ro run the
attached file, I got NaN results, which are not so good I believe .

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27241250/svdmio.m svdmio.m