Re: Octave on Windows

From: Isak Delberth Davids
Subject: Re: Octave on Windows
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 00:15:13 +0000

Hi
Sorry stop me if I miss the point here: Try FIREFOX as your Open Source Browser.
www.mozilla.com/firefox/
isak.davids

2010/1/6 Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden>
Hello

I do not use IE6 so that what I will say is speculation.
Perhaps security setting of your IE6 prevent you to download octave.

I have tried to download octave using IE8.
Download did not start.

However perhaps you also saw,

*****
Your GNU Octave Repository download will start shortly…Rate this project:
.Problems with the download? Please use this direct link or try another mirror.
******

Please try to click words 'direct link'.

Regards

Tatsuro