imread help please

From: Andy Chee
Subject: imread help please
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:39:16 +1100

Hi all.

I'm hoping someone can help me to get imread working.  At the moment I'm
getting this:

octave:1> I = imread('test.jpg');
error: imread: invalid image file: libgomp.so.1: shared object cannot be
dlopen()ed
error: called from:
error:   /usr/local/share/octave/3.2.3/m/image/imread.m at line 74, column 7
octave:1>

I tried this after a fresh install of Slackware Linux 12.1, Octave 3.2.3
(default config) & GraphicsMagick 1.3.7 (default config)

cheers

Andrew

Use Messenger in your Hotmail inbox Find out how
http://windowslive.ninemsn.com.au/hotmail/article/823454/web-im-for-hotmail-is-here