Re: Netcdf-4.0.1 with Octave

From: E. Joshua Rigler
Subject: Re: Netcdf-4.0.1 with Octave
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 15:31:51 -0700

I haven't confirmed that this works with the most recent Octave,
NetCDF, or HDF packages, but I was able to use the Octcdf package from
Octave Forge (http://octave.sf.net/) with some relatively minor
changes that are described in an old post of mine:

http://old.nabble.com/Octcdf-package-installation-with-NetCDF4-td17093475.html#a17093475

Hope this helps.

-EJR