Re: Importing data in Octave

From: Alberto Frigerio
Subject: Re: Importing data in Octave
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 00:54:08 -0800 (PST)

OK, that is a simple example.

In the Data file I have height, weight and foot size of some people, and I
have to take their averages. Hence (imagine to have not three but a lot of
different columns) I want to put a header on the results, in order to
understand in what data the average is based without looking at the input
file.

Let X the imported data and y the results, I'd like the first row of y to be
the first row of X (without the first column) and the second row od y to be
the mean on the other rows of X ...

   Alberto

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26824973/DataExample.txt DataExample.txt
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26824973/ResultExample.txt ResultExample.txt