Re: Function works with number literal but not with variable

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Function works with number literal but not with variable
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:13:52 -0500

On 16-Dec-2009, George wrote:

| Ok so from looking at the code you don't see anything wrong?

If you submit a bug report with sufficient information to reproduce
the problem, then someone might take a look at it.  Otherwise, we have
nothing to debug.  I find that it is generally a waste of time to try
to guess at what a problem might be unless I have example code that I
can use to reproduce a problem.  Why should I waste my time guessing
when you already have all the details necessary?

jwe