Re: how to calculate mean for many files

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: how to calculate mean for many files
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:46:26 +0100

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:05 AM, febty febriani <address@hidden> wrote:
> thank you for your quick response.
> I tried to do what your advice is. I replaced this: "filenames = # cell
> array of strings" with the folder name where I put data. But, I met error :
> parse error: syntax error.
> Are there still problems?

By that line I meant that you first need to assemble a cell array of
strings containing the filenames of your data files. If they all are
in the same directory having similar names, you can probably use glob
or something similar to get these.
Sorry, I am just a mathematician, not a magician, so I cannot
telephatically discover what the layout of your data is.

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert & GNU Octave developer