Strange extra line when plotting

From: Nighteye
Subject: Strange extra line when plotting
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:38:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi there

I loaded data from a txt file to octave and plotted it with loglog.
Everything works fine otherwise but from the last point it draws a line back
to point (0, 10^6). Same happens with the normal plot-funktion. I checked
the data and that point does not exist there. Not in the start, neither in
the end. I dont understand what goes wrong...

Thanks for your help in advance!