[Solved]: error package installation: panic: impossible state reached in

From: c.man
Subject: [Solved]: error package installation: panic: impossible state reached in file `load-path.cc' at line 657
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 05:45:55 -0800 (PST)

Ok ! I solved the problem.
The exact procedure is:

1) download the package (tar.gz) from octave.sourceforge.net
2) copying package in the octave working directory
3) modifing the permession for writing in the folder
/usr/share/octave/package/3.2:

   ubuntu:> chmod 777 3.2

4) installing the package in octave by:

    octave:> pkg install [filename_package].tar.gz

Enjoy !!!

-----