Octave Image Processing Question.

From: Diyar Saraçoğlu
Subject: Octave Image Processing Question.
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 22:30:43 +0200

Hi ,

I am new at octave. I am using Image package for image processing.

I have 3 question.

1) Is there a "Wiener" filter at Octave?

2) In medfilt2 filter. It is written that medfilt2(A, [domain, padding]) is format. In this format i could not give second and third parameter. What is domain and padding.

3) Is there any octave examples, specially in image processing. I could not find in internet.

Thank you for your help.

diyar

--
"Forse Altri Contera Con Miglior Plettero"