Re: Newbie Question: Launching Octave Control Systems Toolbox

From: Jason Rupert
Subject: Re: Newbie Question: Launching Octave Control Systems Toolbox
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:16:25 -0800 (PST)

Thank you very much.

That is exactly what I was overlooking.

Now, I've got the package loaded, but unfortunately the plot is not showing up.
 I'm still on a Mac, and running the following code:

octave-3.2.3:30> L = tf(3e4 * [0.0025 0.1 1], [0.01 1.03 3.03 3.01 1]);
octave-3.2.3:31>
octave-3.2.3:31> bode(L)
octave-3.2.3:32>
octave-3.2.3:32> print('figure.ps', '-deps')

I thought the bode plot would show up, but it didn't.  However, figure.eps was
produced and looks correct.

Do I need to take one more newbie step in order to get the plot to show up?

In installed GNU Plot:
G N U P L O T
Version 4.2 patchlevel 6
last modified Sep 2009