Problems with dbstop command

From: Russ Fretenburg
Subject: Problems with dbstop command
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:45:23 -0800

Hi,

I am using Octave 3.2.2 on Ubuntu 9.10 and am having trouble debugging a script using Octave's command line debugger. I set a breakpoint in my script using the dbstop command and when I run the script it stops at the correct place. No debug> prompt appears though. It just sits there blankly and my CPU gets 100% used by Octave. Here is what I see:
RussBoxerOctave: line 427, column 2
keyboard: stopped in /home/fretenburg/Documents/PDE/Ensco/Boxer/Software/Octave/RussBoxerOctave.m at line 427
427:           x=[10:5:(NumberOfFiles*5+5)];

It just sits there like that until I hit Cntl-C to exit.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Best regards,
Russ

--