Re: Binaries for SLES10

From: Andreas Kuntzagk
Subject: Re: Binaries for SLES10
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:41:29 +0100

I just now started again to work on this problem and ATM it fails while linking against the static liblapack.a with this -fPIC error. I also have a liblapack.so and it should link against this. I configured with "--enable-shared". How do I force it to use the shared liblapack.so
(both static and shared are in same directory)

regards, Andreas

Jaroslav Hajek wrote:
On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Andreas Kuntzagk