Re: Binaries for SLES10

From: Andreas Kuntzagk
Subject: Re: Binaries for SLES10
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:53:04 +0200

Hi,

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
2009/10/20 Andreas Kuntzagk <address@hidden>:
I need binaries for SLES10. Does there exist a downloadable rpm
somewhere? Or has somebody managed to compile it on this platform?

We had Quentin Spencer making rpms, but for Fedora, not SuSE. He
hasn't been seen around here for some time, around a year. If the
latest Fedora packages work on SuSE, try that.

Where can I find these packages to test?