Re: Axis labels in EPS figure are outside bounding box

From: Bryan Wilcox
Subject: Re: Axis labels in EPS figure are outside bounding box
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 16:43:31 -0500

I can confirm this issue on a Mac Air running

Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
Octave 3.2.0
gnuplot 4.2 patch level 5

In general, axis labels are cut-off in figures generated running the
plot command from Octave. If the data is exported via

save -ascii plot.dat plotvar;

where 'plotvar' is a nx2 matrix with the first column the x-data and
the second column the y-data, then plotted using gnuplot directly
(either via command line or batch file) the plots look just fine.

Regards,

Bryan