Re: Silent plot(x,y) (3.2 or later bug?)

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Silent plot(x,y) (3.2 or later bug?)
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 15:38:55 +0900 (JST)

Hi Karol

Considering that the calling form  'drawnow (TERM, FILE, MONO, DEBUG_FILE)' is
debugging as is written
in help and manual of drawnow() function, the way shown by

Carlo de Falco
#***********
close all
set (0, "defaultfigurevisible", "off")
x=[0:1];
for i=[0:10]
plot(x,x*i, "visible", "off");
filename=sprintf("a%02d.png",i);
print('-dpng',filename);
end
set (0, "defaultfigurevisible", "on")

and

Thomas Weeber
#************
http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?CategoryFAQ
"How do I create a plot without a window popping up (ie, a plot to a file)?"

is recommended.

BTW, drawnow(term, filname ) does not work correct for terminals whose units
are pixels is a bug. This
should be discussed another thread that I have post.

http://www.nabble.com/bug--of-gnuplot_drawnow.m-(unknown-property-%22__pixels_per_inch__%22)-td25923903.html

Without your question, this bug might be overlooked for a while.

Thanks!!

Regards

Tatsuro

GyaO! - Anime, Dramas, Movies, and Music videos [FREE]
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/gyao/