Re: How do you pass two Octave functions to an .oct function?

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: How do you pass two Octave functions to an .oct function?
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 07:54:39 +0200

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 12:53 PM, babelproofreader
<address@hidden> wrote:

> I would like to pass two Octave functions, specifically fft and ifft, to an
> .oct file as part of a compiled function I wish to write. I have read the
> relevant on-line manual appendix and know the syntax to pass one Octave
> function to an .oct file, but how do I pass two functions?

Please be more specific and show some code if possible. You can of
course pass any number of function handles to a compiled functions,
either as individual arguments or, for example, in a cell array.

regards

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert & GNU Octave developer