trouble downloading

From: Michelle Liu
Subject: trouble downloading
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 22:41:32 -0600 (MDT)

Hello, i have a window's XP labtap and i've tried downloading octave on to
my lap top. The first time i downloaded the program, i couldn't get it to
run. Thus, i uninstalled the program and tried downloading everything all
over again. However, it wouldn't let me download the program for hte
second time because i've "violated" some installing program because i
can't download the program the second time. IT asked me to contact you
guys. Thus, can you please help me out?

Much thanks in advance,
Michelle