RE: bode not working: sys undefined

From: dastew
Subject: RE: bode not working: sys undefined
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 02:19:25 +0000

Ya a little more reading :-)

The control system tool box handles multiple input multiple output state space transfer functions.
So if you have 2 inputs and 3 outputs you would have to tell it which input and which output that you want to analyse and get a bode plot from. At the time that you create the system you can give each input and each output a meaningful name and then use it.

I do not see the overlap in the bode plot labels that you saw so maybe I have a newer gnuplot??

Doug