Zooming in plots using mouse...

From: केदार पाटणकर
Subject: Zooming in plots using mouse...
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:25:29 -0700

Hi,

I used octave a few years ago and was able to zoom in/out on plotted data via gnuplot using mouse right click gesture. I recently needed to analyze and plot data, and to my surprise I could not zoom into the plots anymore.

I tried using octave on my up-to-date cygwin setup and also on redhat-enterprise-linux 5.2 and my ubuntu 8.10 laptop, but it didn't work on any of these. The versions of octave/gnuplot are as follows:

cygwin:        octave-3.0.2, gnuplot 4.2.4
RHEL 5.2:    octave-3.0.x gnuplot 4.2.4
ubuntu 8.10: octave-3.0.1 gnuplot 4.2 patchlevel-3.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards/Kedar.