Re: degugger problems in ver 3.2.3

From: Michael Grossbach
Subject: Re: degugger problems in ver 3.2.3
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 18:18:51 +0200

Rishi Amrit wrote:
Hi,
   I think this was one of the problems in Version 3.2 also, but seem to be
there in the latest version too. When using the statement 'keyboard', I dont
see the local variables in the workspace. If a master function is calling
another sub function, and I have a keyboard in the sub function, when
the execution enters debugging mode, I do not see the variables in the sub
function. Does any one else also faced the same issue ?

Thanks,

Rishi
Yes, same thing here on Debian lenny (3.2.3 compiled from source)
Michael