Re: Pipe command output in windows

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Pipe command output in windows
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 04:45:48 +0900 (JST)

Hello

One of the convenient methods is use 'quick edit mode' in the cmd screen of
octave.

Please see the below

http://www.softwaretipsandtricks.com/windowsxp/articles/124/1/Command-Prompt--Quick-edit-mode

This is very useful facility on the cmd prompt.

BTW
In my case, the pipe works,

C:\Programs\Octave\3.2.2_gcc-4.3.0\bin> echo disp("hello") | octave > Hello.txt

******Hello.txt
Please contribute if you find this software useful.
For more information, visit http://www.octave.org/help-wanted.html

Report bugs to <address@hidden> (but first, please read
http://www.octave.org/bugs.html to learn how to write a helpful report).

For information about changes from previous versions, type `news'.

hello

If you don't want to carry out redirction in the octave install folder.  Please
set the 'PATH'
environmental variable.

Regards

Tatsuro