Re: Netlab on Octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Netlab on Octave
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 00:06:08 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Please show us what is Netlab more in detail.

There wrote no information about demnlab.m.

What you think common sense is not always popular to other people.
You first reconsider your question again to explain the Netlab to those who did
not have knowledge of
them.

BTW, why do you want use old octave ?
The compatibility to MATLAB is much improved in the octave 3.2 than that of
octave 3.0.

Regards

Tatsuro