Re: Principle components analysis on a large dataset

From: macy
Subject: Re: Principle components analysis on a large dataset
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

Same problem with 10-20MB data files, so I used this .bat file
echo off

echo  Expand Octave Memory
cd\
cd "Program Files"\"GNU Octave 2.1.50"\bin
regtool -i set "/HKCU/Software/GNU Octave/Cygwin/heap_chunk_in_mb" 1024
regtool -v list "/HKCU/Software/GNU Octave/Cygwin"
cd\

echo  DONE

may be in there is something that will help.

Robert