Re: russian language

From: Viktor Patras
Subject: Re: russian language
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:47:09 +0200

Dear Tatsuro,

thank you for solve my problem. You're right, problem is in codepage.
System codepage in russian Windows (WinXP) is 866 (standard in cmd),
but Octave 3.2.0 must work with 1251 (btw: 3.0.1 work with 866).

So, I added command

system("chcp 1251",1);

at the end of startup file "octaverc" and Octave works as usual.

Best regards,

Viktor