Re: nancov.m missing

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: nancov.m missing
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:53:05 +0200

tor, 13 08 2009 kl. 05:43 -0700, skrev david:
>    I did not find the function nancov.m in Octave-forge statistics toolbox,
> does anyone know where to get this function?

We don't have such a function at the moment, though I think we should.
The problem is that there are several ways of skipping the NaN's, and
it's not clear which is the best one.

The attached function circulated on the Octave-Forge list sometime ago.
It implements two different algorithms. The documentation is not
complete so you'll have to look at the code to see what it does.

Søren