Re: Compiling 3.2.2 on Ubuntu 9.04

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: Compiling 3.2.2 on Ubuntu 9.04
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:19:44 -0400

I haven't built 3.2.2 yet, but those errors look like what I got when I started to compile the development sources on 9.04. You can try:

sudo apt-get build-dep octave3.0
sudo apt-get install libftgl-dev

You also need to get qrupdate somehow. You can build it yourself from sources (it isn't too hard) or grab the deb's from Debian (this is what I did). The debian packages are called libqrupdate1 and libqrupdate-dev.

Hope this helps,

--judd