Re: axis equal help!

From: pvfloripa
Subject: Re: axis equal help!
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:55:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Thanks for all your replies.
The problem I see is that, say I have 3 line segments that form the sketch
of a door, defined by 6 points:

point1 = [ 0 0 0]
point2 = [ 0 0 2]

point3 = [ 0 0 2]
point4 = [ 1 0 2]

point5 = [ 1 0 2]
point6 = [ 1 0 0]

which correspond to the sides (points 1,2 and 5,6) and the top ( points 3,4)
of the door.
Instead of seeing the door in the correct proportion (ie, the height 2x the
width), I see a very tall and very thin door.

I will try the solutions suggested and let you know.

Thanks again,

Paulo