Re: Thinning algorithm

From: AGD
Subject: Re: Thinning algorithm
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 05:09:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Apparently Matlab has a command for the thinning proces. The format looks
something like this:

BW2=bwmorph(BW,'remove');

where 'remove' is a function that eliminates the interior pixels; something
similar to thinning.
However this format does not work in Octave even though there is a bwmorph
command in the image package.

If someone has an idea about this then please give in your solutions.

Thanks